Friday 25 January 2013

The Golden Phase




Last one month has been like a dream for me. I have just entered, as they say , " The Golden Phase" of my life after marriage. Celebrating the first month of my marriage with glass of wine in my hand and merrily looking at the "Empire State Building" lit in the color of love, I felt on top of the world. As the year began, along came the time I had never thought of. Traveling to the city of dreams "New York" , roaming in and out of the streets of Manhattan , shopping till death from the top brands and spending the evenings with love of my life . I mean what else a girl could ask for.
I remember, sometime back, somebody saying that marriage brings out a different you, but never believed it. Being a strong individual I always thought that one who changes is never real, but little had I known that it's not you who change but it’s the change that knocks at your door and you gladly and happily let it enter. I am not saying that the change is big( I still like the color i used to like!!!!) , but its just that u start liking other colors too.
                                        
Being a strong headed Arian, I never believed in concept of others controlling my life but as I left the category of "Single" I felt the definition of "control" changing. I realized how good it feels when somebody gladly takes the responsibility of ur life and takes care of it. I remember my married friends used to tell me that marriage comes with lot of responsibilities and changes but I am a person who tries to see the half glass full rather than the empty part. I would just say they forgot to add that along comes the love, care and pampering too.
P.S. I know its too early to comment on married life, but I thought its neither too late to begin with.



No comments:

Post a Comment