Thursday 14 February 2013

Rise of Creativity This Valentine's


It’s really a blessing to have someone you love by your side each day you wake up. This beautiful feeling makes the day very special. The concept of Valentine’s Day is just another way to name the feeling. My special day began with the same feeling of love I always had for my valentine with flowers and candles all around me.  The small bunch of roses and that sweet little heart shaped cake brought a child like smile on my face.





This love has made me creative person (which I thought that I can never become in this birth at least!!!). I actually search new ideas to do and the best part is that I do implement them.  Well to be honest I have ample time these days, maybe that’s the reason too. But honestly, I am in love with this small rise of creativity inside me.






3 comments: