Tuesday 24 July 2012

Twin-headed Geminarian...


As time is passing and I am growing both by age and thinking, I have done a strange realization. I considered myself to be a strong Arian with typical characteristics and traits of the planet.
An Arian is bound to lead, to be the initiator , to be strong headed with great decision making powers. Along with that an Arian is a carefree bird with a dont care atttitude towards society ( i know it sounds good )!!!!
Well I am one of such kind and one can easily identify the above mentioned tratits in me .But lately I have realized that I am changing. I have started liking things i never liked before.Be it the food I prefer to eat or be it my favorite color.My moon sign - Gemini is having its strong influence on me. I always have two voices inside me. One is obviously the contradictory of second and thus a strong headed , decision maker arian transforms into a confused dual minded gemini with two thoughts hanging inside and thus making me feel lika a see-saw.
Is it the influence of planets on me?? Is it my growing age?? or Is it just me??
Things around me are not what I want but the irony is I dont know what I want? Yes, thats the confused Geminarian I have become. I was always the agony aunt to such confused people around me but now I need one for myself.
I am supposed to be the carefree girl who does what pleases her with no thought to its consequences. One who belives in-"fly now and pay later". One who cannot plan for future and lives in the present moment. 




But yes, I can feel the different me these days . I worry about future, I try to plan( although fail badly at it!!!), I think about the consquences and questions myself regularly which generally begins with "what if?".
I so want to be the level headed girl I was .With no offences to the Gemini's I still loved the Arian me and want it back. Oh Lord Mars, outshine on me!!!


P.S. Well Arian's do have some negative characteristics also. I just forgot to pen them down :P

No comments:

Post a Comment